1. Only pre-registered Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019. Every participant must wear their badge such that it is shown clearly at all times, including press, exhibitor, speaker and visitor badges.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the Public Sector Solutions Expo and associated industries, and should be dressed in suitable business attire.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019. All admission badges are non-transferrable.
4. Anyone obtaining a Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019.
5. Anyone attending the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers. Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check.
6. No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019.
7. Anyone attending the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019
8. Press badges at the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the sector. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card], a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
9. Official Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019. Anyone attending Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing Public Sector Solutions Expo in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Public Sector Solutions Expo 2019 and ExCeL London who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
11. The organiser and venue security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of participants seeking entry to the venue.
12. Luggage, oversized bags and umbrellas, etc. are to be left in the cloak room. The Organisers reserve the right to inspect any bags or personal items being taken into the venue and request any items to be kept at the cloak room.
13. No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items may be distributed in the venue without prior permission from the Organisers.
14. Participants entering or present at the venue shall not deliberately cause obstruction at points of entry or exit, stairways, aisles, zone access points, emergency exits or access routes for emergency services within the venue.
15. Interference with the smooth running of the event in any form is strictly prohibited. Such persons may be removed from the venue.
16. The Organisers reserve the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations.